Monday, March 29, 2010

Proud Friend


Well ya'll...I am almost done with my bathroom. Everything is done except for the wall motif, and you will get a sneak peek of the progress tommorrow. It's so so refreshing, as soon as that amazing blue went onto the walls, I immediately felt better. Paint is a powerful thing, I tell ya.

In the meant time...I want to share a few amazing pictures from my friends that do landscape design down in Peachtree City, Georgia, Selective Designs . I am so impressed by their work, and even though the landscaping is waaayyyy out of my league, I still find it inspiring. Man, do I need some serious landscape inspiration/help. Will and I can clear out the mess, but now it's just sitting there, very empty and bare.
Enjoy these impressive views....(They were featured on HGTV!!)








No comments: