Saturday, December 4, 2010

Guest Post: 6th Street Design School

We're wrapping up the week with a wonderful etsy roundup from one of our favorite bloggers....Kirsten from 6th Street Design School. I've so enjoyed Kirsten's blog, she does a wonderful job at finding all the wonderful things out there in the design world and bringing it to us! I'm SO excited to have her here today sharing some more of her great finds!






I love Christmas trees and the feeling that they bring to winter. There is something so magical about a tree with a layer of fresh snow on it. They make you feel like you really are in a Winter Wonderland. Here are a few of my favorite trees found on etsy. 




5 comments:

Dawn said...

LOVE IT ALL...MAYBE I WILL DECORATE FOR CHRISTMAS THIS WEEKEND...THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATIONAL POST...HAVE A GREAT DAY AND THANKS FOR DROPPING IN TO SAY HELLO...I LOVE YOUR BLOG...DAWN SUITCASE VIGNETTES...

Unknown said...

Love those little pink ones- #6- adorable! I also really like the #7 cards...great round-up.

Life love, clutter and other beautiful things. said...

Gorgeous! Love 1 and 6 xox

Susannah said...

Let's take a moment to refweck on the twees!!

chelsea lee said...

I really love #12!! so adorable.

thanks for commenting on my blog! come back to visit again soon...