Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Product Reference

Are you at that point where you're only down to a few gifts and you just don't know what to buy? Or are you just beginning and in a little bit of a panic? I've done some researching to try and help you narrow down your search or at least turn on a light bulb!

1.  2.  3.  4.

(A little info on Number 1, it is a giclee print that is so adorable)

1. 2. 3. 4.

(Info on Number 1, they are jeweled magnets that come in a set of 6 and Number 3 is the sweetest nursery music, I already have it on the list for my prego sister-in-law)

Have a good one!

5 comments:

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Those are such great ideas! I love the jeweled magnets.

Abby M. Interiors said...

I might just have to buy that #4 necklace for a friend! Thanks!
abby

Michaela said...

Great ideas! The necklace is so pretty!

Carissa said...

I'm in love with that lucite wine rack! Gorgeous!

http://meanmaharani.blogspot.com/

ali v. said...

I'm also in love with the necklace--it's SO fun :) thanks for the hints! xoxo {av}