Tuesday, November 9, 2010

HELLO greige: Color Moods

I have quickly become obsessed with the color gray. To me, it's the perfect neutral, lending an effortless backdrop to all colors. Then came along greige. Yes, it's a real color! It's in the dictionary, there's even an entire blog devoted to greige. A color blending gray with beige. Perfection!!

Take a look....



 (Please take a minute and look at that gorgeous floor!)


(I have been a HUGE fan of gray and yellow for a while, now an even bigger greige and yellow fan!)



(Pretty much in LOVE with that floral dreseer!)



(check out the crisp white towels, vintage baskets, greige walls..so nice)




(Greige nail polish..Christmas list...check!)





Anybody with me on this love for greige?

12 comments:

Abby M. Interiors said...

I love it! I bought some greige nail polish last month and it's awesome. I'm also trying to convince a client to go greige in her entryway. Thanks for the images!
abby

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Very lovely home!

Michelle @ Ten June said...

Love it! We just repainted our kitchen a calming gray/greige color (Behr's Mineral)- posted on it yesterday!- and we are in loooooove with it. It's such a perfect, but fun, neutral.

Caitlin @ Desert Domicile said...

I love greige, especially paired with yellow or aqua!

Leigha said...

Love greige - and the blog, too!

Leigha

shopgirl said...

I absolutely agree!! I also think that blue and grey or yellow and grey look amazing together!

xoxo

Jen said...

I so totally love this color, too! Amazing!! I, too, need this nail polish :)

Unknown said...

Love it too- perfect backdrop for pops of other colours and I am in total agreement on the yellow- love grey and yellow!

Marcy {pine creek cottage} said...

What beautiful examples you found! I adore that bathroom with the white accents - gorgeous.

Charlotta Ward said...

Oh! Your blog is so delightful I am dancing in my chair! :)
So glad you showed me the way here!

Love all your posts and could drench you in comments. How fun!

I am your latest follower and you are on my blogroll as well!

xx Charlotta

Geisslein said...

love this post! such a great color!
have a great day! greetings from rainy germany,
geisslein

Anonymous said...

What is the wall color of the third picture from the top? It has a bench, a little round table, and a mirror flanked by sconces. Thanks!