Monday, November 29, 2010

One year Celebration-Flourish Design and Style!


I am so excited about this week! It's been so fun this past year starting my blog, meeting so many GREAT people, getting excited about discovering new blogs, and finding endless amounts of inspiration! I look forward to many more years with Design Blooms! 
I'm starting this week with the amazing Sarah, who always has great things to share! Stick around today and the rest of the week for giveaways and special guests!




Hi everyone! I'm Sarah from Flourish Design and Style here to wish a happy one year anniversary to the lovely Nicole and Design Blooms! Thanks so much for letting me celebrate with you!

I thought I would share three ideas I am planning in my home for the holiday season..

First, this blue and white ginger jar is going to get a grouping of fresh cut boughs-




 I am picking up my paper whites right away to get them started. There are so many fabulous containers to put them in, this year I want glass cylinders!




 I love simple decorations. This vignette below is using shells instead of ornaments in vases and jars.. I love the mix with the ornate lamps and a hint of green in the background-








What's your holiday decorating style?
xoxo


Thanks so much Sarah!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your one year!
-Jordana

Unknown said...

Congratulations of one year and loved Sarah's ideas for holiday decorating.

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Blog anniversary / birthday! Thanks so much for letting me celebrate with you, big hug, xoxo