Monday, December 20, 2010

On the road...




We're going to be doing a looooottt of driving, this Christmas week. We're headed out early this morning for a gala event tonight in Charleston (my Christmas gift to Will), I was going to wear this but the "overnight" isn't getting here until tomorrow which is definitely too late, so we're off a little early to do some dress shopping (fine by me!)




My husband's two amazing talents... shagging -yes that's dancing (;- and wrapping gifts.



See you back here tomorrow with a designer spotlight!


Nate Berkus on the morning show this morning "Metallics are neutrals to me." Amen brother!

8 comments:

Ali Rockwell said...

I love that you wrap your Christmas presents in craft paper too!!! I love wrapping mine that way :) Yours look much better than mine do this year. Your tree is so pretty... I love the glow of Christmas trees... I will be so sad when I have to take my tree down this year... Boo.

SHERRY HART said...

Love the snowflakes!!!

Candice said...

Aww I love the brown paper wrappings! Your tree is just lovely ! :)

Roxy Te said...

Aww have so much fun shaggin'! I love Charleston!! And please post pictures of you in that gawgeous floor length gown!
p.s. I'm having a giveaway..thought you might wanna check it out!! ;)

designchic said...

Have a fun time in Charleston!! Just adore the wrapping...great talent for a husband to have!!

Marianne said...

Your gifts look gorgeous. Way to go husband! Have a great time at your gala.

Noelle at Gray Paint Decor said...

Hope you had fun! So what did you end up wearing?

Dawn said...

NICOLE I JUST RECEIVED MY TREES....THEY LOOK FAB. ON MY DINING ROOM TABLE WITH MY RED BOWS....I POSTED SOME PICS...DROP BY AND VISIT ME FOR A PEEK....MERRY MERRY. DAWN SUITCASE VIGNETTES!!!!