Thursday, December 30, 2010

Blog Love: Mrs. Oakey

Guess what?! I'm in love with another blog! There so many out there, it is just so hard to pick one each week, but I have to say I am really loving Danielle Oakey's blog. What is the deal with Utah and awesome bloggers, it's a little weird don't ya think? I think they have some secret blog university going on or something. I'm going to look into that.
Anyhow, Danielle knows all about decorating on a small budget, so her blog offers some wonderful diy ideas for your home. She has a good eye for mixing textures and pattern,  she's going to be very successful, I can tell!




Oh, and did I mention her precious little girl, Emory? She's got style!


3 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

You are such a sweetheart, I am blushing!

E said...

1. I love this blog. SUCH a cute room up there.

2. I LOVE your new header. Where did you get it??

Roeshel said...

Yep, I'm a Danielle fan. Love her amazing talent and beautiful style.

Wait, I feel the same way about you! ;)

Happy New Year! I am looking forward to seeing YOUR creativity in 2011!

Take care!

Roeshel