Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Designer Spotlight: Ol' Timothy

This is Timothy.....


He's an interior magician. Timothy Whealon. You might have already heard of him, if you read Elle decor, Veranda, House Beautiful, or Domino, you've definitely seen his work. How does he do it? He stirs in a little classicism, throws in a few sprigs of 21st Century pizazz, and voila you have his perfectly blended modern and timeless delights!
See for yourself!





This is my favorite....kiss of pink, and I love how he paired the furniture! I'm going to call him and ask if I can have that white dresser.







Isn't he grand?

Let me know what you like or don't like about it....


9 comments:

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Loving the canopy beds, and also the fresh green on that dining banquette.

Michaela said...

Love his style! What an adorable little girls room with that sweet flowered canopy!

Brandi@ Flights of Whimsy said...

I also really love the touch of pink! He has a nice clean aesthetic!

Samantha said...

Like the warmth and sunny-ness

Dawn said...

I love 1,3,5,6,and 7 which is practically everything. Love his lighting fixtures whether they are hanging or table top and his use of neutrals..to keep the space warm. That window seat in the kitchen is to die for...I want that in my kitchen...Dawn Suitcase Vignettes. By the way did you see the post about my winnings....drop in and let me know...

orchidlanedecor.com said...

The banquette is very inviting, but I really love it all.
Suzy xxx

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

love your blog!!!!

SHERRY HART said...

Dang...I love it all..when you call him ask if he will have my babies :)

Heather W said...

Thankks for sharing