Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blog Love's: Simply Seductive




I love feeling seductive (for my husband!), fashion, design, and beautiful pictures. So when I found Simply Seductive 's blog, I felt right at home. Her stylish eye for design is impeccable. Her blog focuses on interiors, shoes, color inspiration, travel, and fashion editorials, and states she "dreams of being a glamorous nomad living in a custom-decor airstream." I was so pleasantly pleased to find her blog (someone I admire told me they HATED the word excited, so I'm trying my best not to use it!)


 I want to take a picture like this and put it in our room!




Love this blog..anyone else following Simply Seductive?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I just recently discovered this blog as well and am loving it- she had me at her fantastic header! xo

ali v. said...

ooo! thanks for this introduction...her blog looks gorgeous! I'll have to check it out now :) xoxo {av}

Meg and Tim said...

so you want to take a picture of you looking seductive by a window and put it in your room...or of the stick w/ flowers? =) love you. please text or email me back w/ your address... thanks. - meg

LifestyleBohemia said...

Thank you for the suggestion - sounds like my kind of blog! Off to check it out now!
Happy Friday!
xx

Watsonville Washing Machine Repair said...

Thanks for a great readd