Monday, March 15, 2010

Day Light Savings will be the death of me!

So.....I am struggling. I need 8 hours or more of sleep and I got 5, because I lost an hour. I wish you could have seen my face as I drove to work this morning.

Anyhow, I did actually have a successful weekend...made a mirror ( or framed a mirror-dont know how to make a "mirror"...sorry), painted a painting (there's a better way to say that. Suggestions E?), and bought a nice little dining table and of course decorated it.
I also went to a shop that I can say without a doubt, that if I could live anywhere it would be there....want to know where it is? Well, you'll have to wait until tommorrow, because in my foggy stupor on the way out this morning I left my camera...and I want it to be a suprise.
Also, we are making great strides in our backyard. Word to the wise..DO NOT plant ivy anywhere near your house, it is an evil plant. These images will be coming to you soon as well.

I apologize my friends for not being very inspirational today...I will be better tommorrow.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Nikki - do you seriously do art/home projects every single weekend?? I don't have enough creativity in my body to do that. Can't wait to see all your finished projects!