Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday Moods

Orange you glad it's Monday? Sorry, I just couldn't resist that one! I'm loving orange this week. I think it's all the pumpkins and fall leaves! I love the orange that is so deep and rich that it almost looks red, like my dining room. I love the colors that fall has to offer don't you?














(Images courtesy of: Pure Style Home, Willow Decor, Elle decor, Mrs. Peeks Farmhouse,


Oh yeah...two years ago at this very time, we were doing this...wish I could go back and do it all over again!





5 comments:

Chats with Jack said...

You were a beautiful bride! Happy Anniversary! Loving the bedroom and entryway.

katskraps4kids said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! I'm an orange girl so I love all your pics... Be blessed, Karyl =0)

k said...

orange is kind of making the rounds and I'm loving it!! and happy ann!!
(Village)

Anonymous said...

Hi: I just came over here from Ann at Momsturf. Love the blog, and this post is wonderful. Yes, I am liking orange a lot these days...maybe a red/orange...and am redoing our new house in Chapel Hill so always on the lookout now.

Lenore @ Lather. Write. Repeat. said...

It's such a cheerful vivid colour! You look lovely on your wedding day!

XO
Lenore