Friday, October 15, 2010

Blog Love's

I've found some beautiful things this week. Im so busy with getting things ready for Three Blooms and a market we'll be in next weekend that I haven't been able to focus on my home at all! It bothers me, but it is so nice to see other's creating such inspiring rooms around the blog world.

If you have some good sources for inspiring blogs, please share! 



 Emily Henson Interiors-top rooms
 Isabella and Max- chair
 Small Stump-flowers
 Plush Palate-bottom rooms

4 comments:

katskraps4kids said...

I am inspired by ever blog I follow- but I am sure you know about them already cuz I am still so nerw. Wish I could be at the market- Have fun for both of us, k? =0)

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I felt the same way with the Metis launch last week. Best of luck with your market. Wish I could attend.

A Perfect Gray said...

we must be visiting the SAME places. I just found Emily Henson the other day, too! Love that sofa in the picture...

Jen said...

The couch in the top left photo... amazing!