Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Falling for Poppy Talk


Wow! Where did Tuesday and Monday go?! Something spooky is going on-these days are just disappearing into thin air! I wanted to share some fun fall ideas I've used around the house, but time has just slipped by and we'll have to wait until tomorrow! I did although read sfgirlbybay's blog and was so happy to see Poppy Talk Handmade! I was looking through etsy (which I do love) but I just felt like there is SO much stuff, stuff, stuff...and was wanting something like this Poppy Talk Handmade.

Go take a look..get inspired. I really like these funny little skulls from Handmade. Very festive, wouldn't you saw?



(Do you like the post title...clever huh?)


1 comment:

La Dolfina said...

Hi,

Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself and becoming a follower. It's always a pleasure to meet a fellow blogger who loves the same things I do!!
I look forward to getting to know you and your blog too :)
Have a lovely day..