Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Three Blooms sneak peak

Let me just say that I officially hate buttons! You know those days that you feel like you work SO hard but nothing gets done..well that was today, and yesterday. One day is bad enough, but tack on two, and you've got one irritated girl. Do you see my two lovely buttons over there to the right? I worked so hard just linking them, now I can't figure out how to add the box below it so you can add it to your blogs.
This is were you come in...tell me what to do next. I have no idea. 
I do have an exciting announcement. Three Blooms! My mom, sister, and I are starting an esty shop! We'll have furniture, pillows, artwork, and fun stuff for kids! So excited...hopefully we'll have most of our items up by next week. Can't wait to show y'all!

Here's your sneak peak.


My niece Lily, loves to model..wonder where she gets that from?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's just why I left Blogger: no support at all! Typepad would walk you through it. Sorry, but I don't remember how to do it on Blogger. Do you have anyone to help with the technical? I couldn't possibly do it all without a "guru"!