Monday, June 14, 2010

(Image courtesy of Apartment Therapy)


So I am officially on vacation! We're at Edisto beach this week with the Merrell family residing at the Sea Biscuit! Hearing the breeze rustle through the dry palmetto palms and the distant crash of the ocean reaching the shore is SO peaceful.
On my way to the coast I have already found some great inspiration...now I just need to learn how to sew! My sister (in-law) told me about a friend, Helen, who had a Moroccan pouf that a friend made for her! I knew I had to see it and share!
She got the pattern here; it's an Amy Butler Gum Drop pillow! It's not exactly a moroccan pouf, but it's just as cute and very comfortable!

The fabric also comes from Amy Butler at fabric.com. You can find great fabric for less than $10 a yard.

No comments: