Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Using the unused spaces and My Wingback Chairs



Good morning! I've been trying to do my posts in the morning when I wake up, which is about 5..so please excuse my typos or wondering rants, I might not be aware of what I'm saying yet..I can barely open my eyes!

A few weeks ago I told you about my chairs that I sold on craigslist from my kitchenette table in order to get new chairs from a local antique store. Well, when I went back those chairs were gone, so I moved my wing back chairs to the table.
Now we use this space SO much more, and when we have guests over they always sit there, where as before no one ever did.  I love that. I think it's important to find ways to make every space in the house completely usable, whether that be adding comfortable chairs, adding a work space, or adding extra lighting. I've pretty much found ways to do that everywhere, except for the "study". That's a room that has been completely untouched since we moved in, but that makeover is quickly approaching.
So, now about those slipcovers. They're pretty awful, so baggy, and they constantly have to be retucked. What do you suggest? Where should I go to get more custom fitted slipcovers?
Bring on the suggestions!!




This is an antique bowl I got for Christmas, it matched so well with the plate wall. Really love it.

1 comment:

Julia Ryan said...

girl, you're like my new bloggy soulmate. I swear the more posts I read this morning I keep laughing because they are all issues I'm dealing with too in my own space. Love it!