Friday, September 24, 2010

Sneak Peek

I tell you what, I am SO glad it's Friday. Aren't you? Will and I are leaving shortly to head down to Charleston for a wedding that he's in, we like to compete a little when it comes to how many weddings we're in. We've both been in five but I've also done hair in about four...so I've get him beat! One thing he does have me beat in is wedding toasts, he's SO good at them! It's kind of rediculous, that and thank you cards. I don't think I've ever given a toast... it's good being married to him because he can just speak for both of us!


Anyhow, here's the sneak peek I promised. These images are little amateur, I'm embarrassed, honestly. It's a new stencil project. Woohoo!




Have a wonderful weekend-It's about to colder!!!!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I absolutely love that pattern! Can't wait to see more! Have a good weekend. :)

Caitlin @ Desert Domicile said...

Looking good! I love the yellow/gold color you've chosen!

Ms. Bright said...

fun pattern and color. have fun in chucktown!

niartist said...

OMG I think it's going to look great ... and it's literally like you walked into my head this week! :) I ended up doing stripes though. Hope you'll stop by my blog when you have time! :) Maybe share a vignette or two on fridays! :) Take care, Artie