Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Give the gift of....

ART!!

Hey friends. I got busy again. Gosh, I hate it when I get pulled away from you guys.
 I started my Christmas shopping recently, and let me just say I'm thinking giving art is such a special way to go!
Now I've picked a few that I liked... from chic fashion illustration to quirky animal art.



All of these little babes are from Etsy, but here are the sellers from left to right.

1 2 3 4 5 6

I can't find the sellers for 4 and 5, it's like they just disappeared! If you really like one, just let me know and I'll hunt the artist down.



3 comments:

designchic said...

I love finding new etsy artist, and these are wonderful. You are right...great Christmas gifts!!

Alexa said...

Art is such an amazing gift. I have so many Etsy art sellers that I love. Peggy Wolf is amazing!

Duygu Massol said...

Loved reading this thannks