Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Go outside and play!!!

I think it's time to introduce some new fabrics! It's that time of year, for parties, dinners, luncheons, you name it...and there probably outside. I cannot believe that it's almost the end of May!!!  I don't know about you, but my outside furniture hates me right now. So neglected all winter and spring, with a nice layer of dirt and pollen. Two words: Spray paint and fabric. That's all it takes.

I found these great options for outdoor furniture on Fabric.com.









3 comments:

Michaela said...

Love these! The first pattern is my favorite- so springy! (:

Loretta Fontaine (EcoHappy Blog) said...

Nichole- You'll have to show us what you choose! The last fabric is especially pretty!

Loretta

Melanie (The Style Notebook) said...

I love your blog! :)

If you follow me and comment saying you did, I'll follow you back xoxo

thenotebookofstyle.blogspot.com