Monday, August 30, 2010

Fall Collage

Yayy!!! I just got photoshop, and have been playing with it for far too long!!! This is what I made! A fall collage.




These are great inspirational items from new fall collections. I LOVE the greys paired with chocolate browns, mustard yellows, and crisp white. Its always good to mix layers of texture to give your home warmth for the cool weather thats right around the corner! Hope you find it very inspiring!
Please share your favorite fall color combinations-I would love to hear!
( Wire votives, Ballard Designs; ThomasPaul horse pillow, 2Modern ; Concourse burlap chair, Tree silhouette rug, yellow scale rug, Fresh from the farm and Kitchen book, Stump and iron lamps, glass medallion pendant light, driftwood votive, Anthropologie ; White gourds and pumpkin, Z Gallerie)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's gorgeous! I fell in love with that chair after seeing it in the Anthropologie catalog. I have been debating on whether or not to invest in photoshop. Have you found it pretty easy to use?

Rachel
xoxo

Nicole Terry Merrell said...

Thanks! I def. love photoshop, and this newer version is SO easy to use! Thanks for stopping by.