Monday, March 14, 2011

My weekend in a Nusschale

That's "nutshell" in German. Will ordered Rosetta Stone in German this weekend..I think I'm excited about having a German speaking husband! Anyhow, we had a buusssyy weekend, filled with part-time jobs and projects around the house, picking and arranging flowers from the yard, getting the yard ready for Spring, and enjoying the beautiful weather.

Oh, and we rearranged the living room to get ready for a new addition to our home! Can you guess what it is? Can't wait for it to arrive!

I know you may be thinking..that looks a little small, but the "tape rug" is pushed further under the couch than it would be normally. Okay? So relax!


I took the red ribbon down..really think that was the best option. Our master bedroom colors are red, navy, and aqua..I want to add another color, maybe lavender or yellow..not sure yet. I'm working on finding a bench, stools, or two chairs to add to the end of the bed. That will give it that final "Yessss ma'am!"  I'm looking for!



Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh! I can't wait to see your new rug! Fun:)

Glamour Drops said...

Love your flower posy ~ such happy colours!

ALR said...

I am currently shopping for a rug to go in our dining room. I think a good rug can make all the difference.

E said...

Where did you get your new rug? I am in the market for a rug, but they are SO expensive!

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Can't wait to see your new rug. Your flowers are so pretty. I am so happy it's finally spring.