Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm going gray! (Color Moods)

After a year of obsessing over this fabulous color I'm finally going to use it in my home! Around this time last year we did a huge kitchen makeover, and the kitchen was painted yellow. I love the color but it seemed too "country", not that it's a bad thing, it's just not me. I love to see crisp clean gray rooms, especially in kitchens and baths. 





via Lonny


via Lonny






So I'm off to get started! Excited to show you the results. 


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Excited to see the results- I adore grey!!

Anonymous said...

we're using grey throughout our downstairs.. and LOVING it! what a nice, clean neutral! if you're needing some help choosing shades, we used:
walls- Behr's silver screen for most rooms.. & flint smoke in others.
ceiling - martha stewart - cumulus cloud

E said...

Oh, you're still alive! :) Can't wait to see your project. And, I'd LOVE to actually talk to you some day!

Meghan McCann said...

Love the grey! Can't wait to see the results!



megmacdesigns.blogspot.com

Cassie Stocker said...

Just went grey in our living room, and we love it!
Check it out!
www.designstocker.blogspot.com
Cant wait to see it!
-Cassie

A Perfect Gray said...

woo hoo! let us know what you choose...grays are hard. I find they are either too blue or too green often times...donna